My Only Hope

After stressing myself out trying to get people to view my things on social media, I've come to a very real conclusion. After feeling pretty frustrated, because someone didn't like a particular photo, I had to pause and think about why I really wanted a blog. Why I really wanted a business of my own, because if I wanted a business just to get some followers. Well, I mean I don’t even have to tell you how ridiculous that is. I’m coming to that point in my life where I don’t care about what other people think, and yet I still do. It’s not anyone’s fault that we feel that way, it’s something that is ingrained in everything that we do. So from now on I will be making this blog for myself, to help myself in the future. If other people see my stuff, and get some kind of help in whatever situation they are in, then that’s great. For the whole of the blog I will be doing things for me, because I am also one of the people that need help from time to time. I mean if I’m not going to care for myself and my mental/physical health, then who will? I originally made this blog for the follows, but I also made it to help people like me. Without any kind of recognition who am I going to help, if my blog is not viewed then who is going to see it and know that they aren't alone in the world? No one right? Wrong. I forgot about the one person who actually sees it mostly every day; myself. If I can’t help myself, then who can I help?



Today was fun, I got to hang out with my best friend and we both got a few pictures out of it. She’s such a doll, the most beautiful person I've met. To be honest I’m a little jealous of her confidence, there is a never ending stream of self love and appreciation for herself as well as others. As she likes to say she’s “bae”. 







Top, Jeans, Jacket, Necklace: Forever21 (Can you tell that I like that store?)
Shoes: Thrifted




Comments

Popular Posts