Where Are You Now?

Happy Friday!
The weekend is just around the corner, and I am excited for it!
There are so many exciting things going on right now that my head is spinning.
I paired the midi dress with this long vest to give an effortlessly cool vibe to the dress, and I added the necklace to give it a sophisticated feel.
The maroon hat gives some color to this outfit, and my adorable black leather booties to match my leather jacket (which didn't make it into the pictures).
It was my first time wearing a form fitting dress like this, so I tried really hard to keep the chic vibe of the dress and add some grungy feels to it.
Hope you have a great weekend.










Hat : JC Penny
Necklace : Forest Fauna
Shoes : Go Jane
Dress : Forest Fauna
Vest : Forest Fauna ( Coming Soon!)
Makeup : Younique

Comments

Popular Posts