My Favorite Instagram Fashion Bloggers

I don't know if you know this, but I love Instagram. It's not only a great platform for creative people all over the world, but a really cool place to gather inspiration. As a fashion blogger sometimes I need some inspiration to keep me going. Give me a new perspective on how I can change up my outfit to fit my personality as well as my comfort level. Instagram helps with that a lot of the time, and today I'll be showing you my favorite fashion bloggers. 

Although I follow quite a few Instagram fashion blogs, I have chosen the ones that inspire me the most.


Madeleine Bitici Hogberg

Their style is gorgeous!
Not only can they pull off seat pants with ankle boots, they can give a very chic outfit an "urban" feel by just throwing on a hat. Their use of many different styles in one outfit is perfect. I'm fan girling I know, but I mean can you blame me?
I believe they've also turned their Instagram following into a business, they are a personal stylist now.
Which is pretty cool!
Links:









Stephanie from
 Have A Fashion Break

Their style is so chic, I'm envious.
The style they have seems so effortless it's beautiful, their pairings of mostly neutral colors is a gift.
They are also a really big inspiration to me, because their outfit pairings are fool proof. Elegant clean lines with minimal accessories, as well as a good taste in backgrounds.
To add icing on top of the cake for is that they are a person of color, and finding a POC with a chic fashion sense is difficult for me. 
Links:

c & black dress split

Party ready new look

a break-have fashion

gray sweater ba & sh have dress a fashion break





XMYDE

They are the epitome of all things chic but comfortable. They have the perfect combination and it kills me, because I can never find an even medium between any two styles.
Not only are they a neutral colors fan, but they are also a minimalist person.
Their jewelry is simple yet elegant, and their shoe choices give their outfits a nice comfortable vibe.
They have long clean lines emphasized in their outfits as well as not sacrificing comfort for a chic style. Nothing too much, but everything stands out and garners attention.
Links:







If there are any fashion bloggers you would like to suggest in the comments, you are free to do that of course.
Since the new year has started I've set a goal for myself to upload even when I feel like poop; for lack of a better word. I will keep to my Monday/Friday schedule religiously, even when I have nothing to post about. I hope you guys will stick with me as I attempt to be a better blogger, as well as a fashion blogger. Nothing means more to me than knowing you guys have stuck with me this long, and I really appreciate it. 
Anyway, Happy New Year! 
I hope you guys do great achieving your new years resolutions and I hope you continue to spread love, acceptance, and understanding throughout this year.
You guys are awesome!
Do not let anyone tell you otherwise.
Stay safe.
See you Monday!

Comments

Popular Posts