Back And Better Than Ever

Well I know I said that I would not be using this platform to blog on, but here I am. It has been a while, hasn't it? I honestly needed the time off, it was for my mental health and I don't regret it. I've missed this very much if I'm being honest, and I don't believe I'll be going anywhere for the time being. I'm so out of practice with this way of doing things, it's awkward but still very nostalgic. I had a very hard time taking these pictures, because it has been a very long time since I've had to photograph myself with other people around me. I was very anxious and yet super giddy to get back into something I dearly loved. Anyways, how has everyone been? What do you have planned for the weekend? Is anyone planning to go see the Avengers Infinity War movie in theatres?
I'll see everyone on Friday.






Dress : Target
Purse : Rebecca Minkoff
Platform Heels : Spylovebuy
Stay safe.
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts