Live For You


Lately I've noticed that a lot of the things I do now are geared to make other people around me happy. I don't want that. I'm not saying that I don't want to make others happy; I do, but there is a big difference between making others happy and trying to please everyone. If a lot of people said they'd like me better if I had my eyeballs tattooed and I do that, then I am compromising myself. I didn't do that because I wanted to, I did it because that is what other people wanted.
If you try to please others just to get people to like you, then you aren't really living for yourself. 
Basically, what I'm trying to say is just do things for yourself. Get a tattoo if you want it, get piercings, WHATEVER as long as YOU want to do it. 
If you are younger than 18 years old, then you must follow your parents rules.
Sorry but I'm not going down for you if you get a tattoo you aren't supposed to, I will not advocate children not listening to their parents.

I know this post is short and everywhere, but my schedule is getting pretty tight.
I will upload on Mondays and Fridays as per usual, but it will be later on in the day than in the mornings.



My Social Media :

My Shops Facebook Pages : 

My Shops : 


Comments

Popular Posts