Lazy Days

I have been looking for a nice comfortable bralette for the longest time, but most small businesses don't make them for people with bigger chests. I understand that making something larger takes up more time and more fabric, but it would be nice to have cute things covering my chest. Bras for larger sizes aren't always the cutest things, I mean the support is amazing but the appearance is unappealing.
Which is why I am excited to have a brand that supplies cute bralettes for a reasonable price, and for a wide range of sizes!

I found this shop through Instagram, and I don't regret following them. Honestly their items are adorable! Dainty Vixen Intimates is a online shop that sells cute bralettes that are 100% handmade. The prices from this line range from 25 dollars to 35 dollars, and you can make special requests if you'd like it to have more coverage.

I am pleased to say that I love this bralette, and I will forever wear it. Not only is it really cute, but it fits me really well. I would have taken pictures of me just wearing it but it is very see through.

Sorry about the little rant you guys! I'm just really excited about this.






Comments

Popular Posts