Set To Matte

I have officially fallen in love with matte things, mostly matte makeup products and I'll show you ones that I am currently using.


A few of which have come from ColourPop, I personally really love the look of their website and Instagram feed. They recently came up on my radar, and I decided I had to try them. They have an array of different shadows, highlights, bronzers, and lipsticks. Recently they came out with their ultra matte lipsticks and I just had to try them. The color payoff and the opaqueness seemed worth spending the money for it. The good thing I found out was that most of their makeup is $5 and up, most don't go higher than $10. The only things that exceed that price range are their product collections, and even then they are all $30.

I bought two matte lipsticks, and I plan on buying more.


The first of the ultra matte lipsticks I have is LAX.

The next ultra matte lipstick is Kapow.

As you can see both are super gorgeous, and the color is really rich.
I don't have any problems with any smudging or feathering, but I do have one complaint.
For the life of me I cannot remove these lipsticks, I have to scrub my lips just to work a little off.
It is annoying to say the least, I honestly really love these lipsticks. I just don't wear them as often, because I have to stress my lips out just to get them off.
It is a serious let down.

I also bought two matte shadows.

The first is Bites, and the second is Central Perk.

Thankfully there are zero problems with the eye shadows, they are very pigmented and easy to remove.
Anyway, what is your favorite color of lipstick?
If you would like more posts like this then let me know in the comments.
I'll see you guys Monday with another post.
Have a good weekend!


Comments

Popular Posts