Ego

A few shoes from Ego Shoes that have caught my attention, so I decided to share my favorites. The cool thing is they are having a sale with up to 80% off, so if I were you I'd grab some before they"re gone. 
Anyway I'll see you guys Friday.

Online Shop

Instagram


Okay shit on me if you want but I would love to have some real Yeezy trainers, unfortunately I'm not about to fork out that much money for them. Sad I know, but they are hella high and I am not paying that much for them. So here are some nicely priced knock offs.


Nikki Black Textured Trainers



These are just really pretty to me, plus I can never have too many ankle boots. The boots also come in assorted colors and textures.



Zina High Ankle Heeled Boots In Black Lycra



These boots are gorgeous and no one can tell me other wise, I mean just think of what they'd look like with a short curved hem dress. Praise! I have been on the hunt for a nice block heel over the knee suede boot, and this pair hit the mark. They also come in many different colors.


Ivy Over the Knee Black Faux Suede Boots



I am kind of obsessed with open toe lace up block heels, and for good reason. I love the look of stiletto heels but I have zero balance in them, plus what if you're walking in the grass the heel will pierce the ground leaving gross dirt stains. Nah, I'm totally good. The lovely thing about these types of shoes is you have a whole bunch of support while still looking glorious as if you're wearing heels. It's a win-win to me. 


Maria Mid Ankle lace up Heels in Black Faux Suede





These are so pretty!


Elisha lace up lazercut block heel in Grey Faux Suede




No one has ever done wrong by wearing chunk platforms. Bless whomever created them, and also whoever decided to add them with lug soles. 


Amie Over The Knee Chunky Boots



I may not like stiletto heeled shoes much, but I cannot deny that some are worth spending money on.


Melina Stiletto Lace Up Ankle Boots in Khaki Faux Suede



Peep toe ankle boots are a must for all seasons for me at least.


Callie Peep Toe Ankle Boots In Maroon Faux Suede

Comments

Popular Posts