As Bright As The Sun

Hi everyone!
I honestly don't have much to say this blog post surprisingly.
There is a lot to say but I like to keep the most private events in my life, well; private.
So all in all I don't really have anything for anyone to possibly reflect on.
I'm living my best life right now as cliché as it sounds, and I'm enjoying every embarrassing moment.
Feeling the way I'm feeling about the world is totally new to me, and I want to just go with it.
I want the wind to carry me to where it feels I need to go.
I'm living in the moment, and I'm living freely.
These moments are all I have ever hoped they would be.
In a way I'm seeing now that years before this I was living but never truly doing so for myself, and now I realize what living means.
I guess the moral of this post is never put someone else ahead of you, and never restrain yourself from being the authentic you just to make someone else comfortable.
You deserve the happiness that you genuinely crave for within your deepest self.
Don't let someone else take that from you.
I had much more to say than I had expected, and I'm glad I shared it.
See you on Friday.
Stay safe.
XXOO






 (I love these photos in the sun better)

 (The look you give the guy that just cat called you.)

Yellow dress : Shopchrisszoe
Watch : Gift from a friend
Ring : Gift from a friend
Necklace : AdoreMe
Jacket : Thrifted (distressed by me)

Comments

Popular Posts