My 3 Day Weekend

Saturday, May 30th
Saturday was seriously exciting, granted I had no clue I would be going into Lush. My friend told me Friday that he had a surprise for me, but he wouldn't tell me where this surprise was located. I thought we would just be going to the mall and maybe see a movie, I wouldn't have opposed a movie. I'm a simple person, you get me food and I'll love you forever. We drive for a while then I notice we are in Hillsborough, and my first is "Yes I will finally get to shop down here, possibly find some good statement pieces." 
To my utter dismay we drive right past the shops. I can't deny I was just a smidgen disappointed, until we reach the Hillsborough Mall and I see the movie theater. I was excited to see a movie in a new location, but yet again we continue driving. Of course I'm asking questions about where I'm being taken, and of course no one was answering me. Eventually we park in front of the mall and go inside, we walk for along time until my friend just turns around and shoves a hat over  my eyes. I'm confused, but I trust him. We walk a bit and then the hat is removed to reveal Lush in all of its glory. I was really excited, I have never been in a Lush shop and I had always wanted some of their products. I just never stopped procrastinating on ordering the items I wanted, now I have them.
Ordering from them is not the same as going into the store (obviously), it was a really cool experience. 





This picture is on my Instagram.
https://instagram.com/huldravoltaire/
I couldn't pass up the chance to have Starbucks, so after Lush I grabbed me a Frappacino.



Sunday, May 31st
Sunday was a pretty chill day, although the weather couldn't make up its mind. Rainy then sunny, I was tired of dragging an umbrella around with me. Myself and two of my friends walked around downtown, we found some pretty nifty shops. Fire Finch is a cute store, they let their cats roam around. The store has clothing as well as jewelry, personally I like the jewelry more than the clothing.


(Left to Right: Aj, Gean, and Me)






Monday June 1st
I consider this apart of the weekend as well, because I was home from work. Some days are better than most I'll admit, but as long as I can distress and relax my mental health gets better. Since I've had this for many years now I somewhat understand what to do to make sure I don't end up hurting myself or others. Since I went to Lush Saturday, I thought that the best way to relax would be to use one of the bah bombs I got. I was not let down by the product, my skin still smells of the bath bomb. I chose to use Twilight, and it was dream to watch. The water turned a beautiful pink color, then a purple color when the blue dye in the middle showed. Sparkles glittered everywhere as my bath turned into the  night sky in summer. Sadly the photos don't do the bath bomb justice.



Comments

Popular Posts