Pride Day

I had the most fun at Pride, it was exhilarating getting out of my comfort zone. I made new friends as well, and of course I took loads of pictures (sadly no pictures of my new friends). Although I wasn't feeling the best at first, I slowly worked myself out of my funk. I was excited as ever because the governments equal marriage law came just in time for Pride, and that is so cool. I'm happy to see so many people finally be able to marry whomever they choose without having to stress over going to a different state, I think marriage is stressful enough without anything added to it.

Pride was huge and beautiful and lively. I think I'll go every year, considering how cheap it was to get in. And the food is worth the walking, and trust me it's a lot of walking.









Of course it wouldn't be a celebration without the gloomy people trying to rain on a parade. And considering it was only a tiny group of people protesting the love, I feel like that that means it was just some salty people. My friend had said that maybe they were there to watch the festivities in secret, she might be right.

And of course selfies and partial outfit pictures. 
The harness in this picture is up in my shop, it would be appreciated if you would check it out.





Comments

Popular Posts