Expectations


I'm sorry I didn't upload Monday, unfortunately I was sick. In my sickly state I realized some things that I had been doing that weren't healthy for me. Some self reflection if you will.
For most of my life I had gotten used to making goals for myself, which is all fine and dandy until self depreciation became a normal way to think about myself. It wasn't that making goals for myself was bad that was fine, it was the expectation that if I thought it it would happen without any work. That is not how life works. I would then get upset at myself and compare my success/self to someone else. 
I had a goal I thought of and spoke of, but of course without putting some kind of work towards it I stayed at square one. 
The reason I'm saying this is if you want something you must work for it. Whatever goal you have for yourself, it will not go anywhere until you put the work into it to make it a reality. If for the rest of your life you have a goal to be a millionaire and you just think about being one, you won't be one. You need to put in steps to your goal, just like a staircase. Achieving a goal is a A through Z process. 
Take it slow and work hard.
Anything you put your mind to you can do.

Comments

Popular Posts