Colors



I had loads of fun with this shoot, but even more fun shooting the video!
If you didn't know I have a YouTube channel and I'm working on progressing it. 
The confidence I have in these heels is ridiculous, honestly.
The dress was a little bit stuffy because of the heat, but nothing terrible.
This entire outfit is a play off of an old outfit post I did when I first started blogging, and I'm glad I did it. I've grown in my confidence with myself and reminiscing on the times when I wasn't helps me realize how much I've changed for the better.

This is the link to old blog post.
Hospital For Souls

Social Media







(Someone hire that can in the back! It's angles are on point.)


(Serious Mofo)

(As you can see this is how all my Instagram photos are taken)

Dress: Thrifted
Shoes: Spylovebuy
Sunglasses: Sunglasses Spot

Comments

Popular Posts