Favorite Blogger Collaborations


Hey everyone!
I am super excited about all of the blogger/online shop collaborations lately, and I'd like to show you a few of my favorite pieces from each.
I absolutely adore some of these pieces and will hopefully be grabbing some for future posts.




Lamada ft. Sarah Ashcroft 

This collection is very cute and minimalistic. The design of the items are clean cut and solidly structured to give a high end look without the price. 
The grey coloring gives the crossbody the ability to go with any outfit without going with the obvious neutral color everyone goes for; black. 
This crossbody features grey crocodile material with coral fabric lining the inside, with gunmetal hardware.

Shop : Lamoda 
The Blogger : Sarah Ashcroft
Price Of Item : $32.61
LAMODA ft. SARAH ASHCROFT GREY CROC AND CHAIN CROSSBODY




Missguided ft. Abad

This collection is so cute on all grounds.
The pieces range from complex and sexy to cute and simple.
This collection is features swimsuits for every fashion sub culture to enjoy, unfortunately they do not offer sizes larger than size 10 uk or size 6 us. 

Also with Missguided collaborations be on the look out for Carli Bybels collection, which will be coming back on August the 25th.

Shop : Missguided
Blogger(s) : Natasha Oakley + Devin Brugman
Price Of Item : $44.80

ABAD x Missguided Fringe Bikini Set Nude





Boohoo ft. Charlie XCX 

This collection is honestly so playful and carefree.
The pieces are cute yet sexy and add give off an almost 90s feel.
There are mostly clothing pieces with a few adorable accessories to pair with any piece you choose.
Although Charlie XCX is a singer and not a blogger I thought the collab was too adorable to not feature.

Shop : BooHoo
Singer : Charlie XCX
Price Of Item : $20.00

Charlli Tie Strappy Cut Front Playsuit






Off Dutee ft. Sarah Ashcroft

This collection is a blessing, and I am in awe of how versatile all of these pieces are.
I honestly don't want to feature just one, because I've fallen in love with quite a few things in this collection. 
I will only feature this one because it's a piece that I don't have in my closet, and it would be interesting to see how many ways I'd be able to style something like this. 

Shop : Off Dutee
Blogger : Sarah Ashcroft
Price Of Item : $71.51 (55 pounds)

SA X OD Knitted Jumper Dress in Oatmeal


These are just a few collaborations that are gorgeous to me.

I'll see you guys next Friday.

Be safe.


Comments

Popular Posts