Two Weeks


I've noticed that we haven't really talked lately, and that's because I just haven't had much to talk about in way of my life experiences.

I quite frankly love this outfit because it made me feel super professional and chic, it's simple but it could be built upon to be more if I added accessories.

A nice cherry red tote by Michael Kors or Rebecca Minkoff would give a very classic feel to it, along with a beautiful neutral colored statement necklace and a few unique rings.

I'm still raving over these heels and hopefully I'll be getting myself another pair of heels soon.

Also are you guys excited for the Suicide Squad movie release? I seriously am! I'm hoping they'll not botch Harley Quinns character, because she's a total doll.

Anyway see you next week!

Be safe.










Bodysuit : Fashion Nova
Vest : Handmade 
Jeans : NewLook
Heels : Public Desire







Comments

Popular Posts