Swimclassy

I honestly didn't think I'd have the confidence to wear this around and take pictures.
This suit is actually a little too big for me, as I am a small and the suit is a medium.
As you can tell I had to secure the back straps so that I wouldn't go flopping out everywhere.
The suit is actually super thick and if I fit it better then I would actually be able to swim in it, unfortunately with the size I can't.
I can promise you though I felt kind of cool, and dare I say sexy in it.
Props to my partner for the beautiful photos.


I fortunately had the opportunity to team up with a wonderful company that promotes body positivity.
It is a company that makes swimwear for everyday women, and they promote positivity throughout all of their social media outlets. The site holds a good number of swimsuits to fit any persons taste.

If this suit is something you'd want then you can pop over to the site and buy it, but the cool thing is I was given a discount code.
You can get 25% off every purchase by using Huldrav at checkout.

Shop :

Instagram : 

Facebook :

In full confidence I'm trying to work on updating Mondays and Fridays again.
In full confidence I've been toying with the idea of bringing back my Monday and Friday schedule, is that something I should do, or is the schedule I have now a good thing?

I'll see you guys next blog update.





Comments

Popular Posts