August Favorites


These are the few things that I bought this month that I really enjoy.
I bought a few makeup products on my vacation, and I'm happy I did as I get a lot of  use out of these items. I know that the matte liquid lipsticks were 12 dollars a piece and I bought 4 of them. My favorites out of the bunch are Soft Spoken and Monte Carlo.
Also I had to try the Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation and I LOVE it, so of course it had to go into my favorites. I heard that the Tarte foundation was good at covering up hyper pigmented and textured skin, that was no lie. 
It does perfectly with covering my problem areas without looking cakey.

(Here is an image of everything I bought.)




Also on my list are the items I bought off of Depop.
I love using the app to get stylish items for a good price, and it has not failed me as of yet.
The sellers I buy from are always nice and accommodating, and the items I have bought have never been damaged. 
I bought a pair of stark white Adidas Originals for 32 dollars, which is the cheapest pair of Adidas that were in perfect condition that I've found so far.

I bought two pairs of jeans because I honestly needed new jeans for the winter. I love the Hollister jeans, because they're just such a rich dark blue color. The Hollister jeans cost 30 dollars and the H&M high waist jeans cost 25 dollars. I expected to pay more for them, so I wasn't to appalled by the price of either. 

I bought two other pairs of shoes later in the month, and they are gorgeous.
I adore my Public Desire heels that were half of what I would have payed buying them from the PD site, and I am thankful for that.
Although I love all of the things I've put on this list the ones that I am going crazy for are the heels I bought from LolaShoetique. They are gorgeous!
They honestly cost 45 dollars but its totally worth the money to get your hands on these.

(Here are the white Adidas I bought.)



(The two pairs of jeans I bought.)
H&M (left)  Hollister (right)



(Here is a look at the Public Desire heels.)
LolaShoetique (left)  Public Desire (right)



(Here I am wearing my Hollister jeans and the LolaShoetique heels.)



My YouTube Video













Comments

Popular Posts