Thigh High Fun


Let me be honest with you.
I was very nervous to wear this out.
I was afraid of the judging looks I might get or the unwanted crude comments the outfit might have warranted.
Eventually I just had to get over it and listen to the advice my partner had given me.
I had bought the boots and payed a pretty penny for them why would I not wear them?
Just because I was afraid of what other people would say? I had to ignore that little voice in my head that says I'd look ridiculous.
I really like this outfit and it was actually a life saver with the cold winds blowing around here.
I'm not sure where exactly this conversation was going, but I haven't talked with you guys in a while.
I'll see you next Friday.





Crop Sweater : Naked Wardrobe
Circle Skirt : Forever21
Leather Jacket : Hottopic
Thigh High Boots : SpyLoveBuy



Comments

Popular Posts