On My Mind

I love this outfit simply because styles like it are trending right now.
I was kind of nervous to wear it, but that feeling quickly passed once I saw how nice it looked.
The boots have really been the main focus as of lately, and for good reason as they are show stoppers.
The boots are super warm so if you get them then I suggest wearing them during fall or winter.
Forever21 makes really nice basic clothing I've come to notice and deeply appreciate.


As of lately I've been trying to depend on other people as opposed to only depending on myself, and let me tell you it is a hard thing to do.
As we progress as humans we come to learn that depending on others isn't a very sufficient way to get things done, or at least with some people you can not depend on them.
I've grown knowing that the only person that can get done what I want done is myself, but also with that thought process I get easily stressed because I put everything on myself.
I'm trying to keep my independence while still occasionally asking for help.
Asking for help isn't wrong, and no one is going to be inconvenienced or angry that help was asked for.

Anyway I'll see you guys next Friday.
Be safe.




Dress : Forever21
Boots : Spylovebuy
Purse : American Eagle
Leather Jacket : Hottopic (sold out)


Comments

Popular Posts