Skinny Love


I've noticed recently that I haven't been taking everything I do on social media seriously, I mean if someone messages me I'm not going to be unprofessional about it.
Unfortunately though I haven't been trying as hard to get better at what I'm doing; I'm staying stagnant, and that isn't good when your trying to make progress with your life.
  I need to try harder, work harder, till I feel like I'm where I need to be.
Have you ever felt this way?
Like you are just doing nothing even though you are working, but to you your not working enough?
Am I the only one feeling this way?
I've also been playing with the idea of putting my art on t-shirts and other items, and selling them.

Anyway I'll see you guys next Friday.
Be safe.






Dress : made by me
Shirt : Rosewholesale
Shoes : Adidas
Sunglasses : SunglassUp



Comments

Popular Posts