Breathe

Hello Everyone!
It’s definitely been a while since we’ve last spoken. How are you? How’s life treating you?
I hope all is well.
This year has been quite the awakening that I’ve needed to fall in love with myself again.
Everything happened so fast, but has also moved super slow. 
I have visited two different counties, and made some wonderful friendships and colleagues along the way.
Rebirthing my love of style was a complete and utter shock, as I thought I had lost a touch with that form of fashion expression. I thankfully have not and I am now reinvigorated.
Expect to see more of me the rest of this year and next year, because I am going to be more active than I have ever been.
That’s all I will touch on as of today since it’s fairly late as I am typing this.
Be safe and I’ll see you next post.
XOXO




Jean Jacket : Thrifted & Distressed by myself 
Crop Top : Created by myself 
Black Highwaist Skinny Jeans : H&M
Boots : Walmart

Comments

Popular Posts