Orange

Hello Everyone!
I hope all is well with you.
These photos were the first shoot I did with a photographer that wasn’t me, and I feel that they’ve turned out wonderful considering.
I recently had the chance to go overseas to Korea, and everything was a beautiful experience for myself as well as my friends.
Nothing could have prepared me for the complete love I’d have for the country.
Mistakes were made but that’s exactly how we learn in this life, right?
I will definitely be visiting South Korea frequently, whether for business or pleasure.
It truly felt like home away from home.
Would anyone want a post about my time there?
Possibly a post about the culture shock that I experienced, or maybe some things you should know before going?
Let me know in the comments.
See you next time.
Be safe.
XOXO







Comments

Popular Posts