Septum Jewelry

Since I now have a septum, I've decided to go through the beautiful jewelry I have for it. There are so many pretty septum rings out there, but be careful where you buy them from. Depending on the seller and material of the jewelry, you might be in for an unpleasant surprise if you're not careful. So far I've gotten a few pieces, not a whole collection of course but a tiny array of pretty items to fit my style. Honestly though a fake septum can run higher than real ones in my experience, which is weird to say the least. I'm not saying that you should just pay for getting the piercing just to forgo the high pricing of a fake one, I'm just pointing out the things I've noticed. Please if you are not ready to care for a piercing, or if you're not allowed to get one do not get a real septum piercing. If you do plan on getting one and you're ready to care for it, please go to a real piercer for it. Do not do a septum piercing yourself (don't do any piercing yourself really), it can damage your nose if it is not pierced properly.
I'm sorry for the late updates, I haven't been feeling very well.
Anyway let's get on to the haul.





This septum I bought from Hot Topic, and it used to have a captive ball on the end. Unfortunately my dog knocked the ball out so I am left with this. It's actually really comfortable and is the lightest septum I have. You can hardly tell I have a septum ring with this in, and I can flip it up if I so choose.

(And this is what I look with it in)


This is another one I got from Hot Topic, and it is also a very discreet one. It is fairly light but the down side is that it's difficult to put in. You have to wiggle it a bit before it will go through.
(Me wearing the septum)



Most of my septum rings are from Hot Topic as you can tell, and that is because they carry good quality piercings. This one is a septum clicker and it is beautiful. It is easy to put in and out, closing it is a breeze. I will say that the hinge is very fragile, and bends very easily.
(My face again...)



This is your trusty septum ring, you are pierced with it and it will never fail you. Unless you lose the ball, then it just might fail you. Keep this one because it will come in handy some day.




I bought this one from a tiny jewelry stand inside of the mall, and I have a love/hate relationship with this thing. The clasp as you can see is short, and the hinge is the flimsiest thing on this planet. I have to do septum acrobatics just to get it in, not to mention the clipping process. It may be pretty, but is it worth taking five minutes out of my day just to put it in? Sometimes.
 (It's a really pretty septum)



I took some pictures with my septum clicker in, so have some selfies.
My eyebrows look pretty cool.
Have a wonderful Monday!
I'll see you again this Friday.






Comments

Popular Posts